ID Residual Current Circuit Breaker
1. Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current and function of isolation.
2. High short-circuit current withstand capacity.
3. Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type busbar connection.
4. Equipped with finger protected connection terminals.
5. Automatically disconnect the circuit when earth fault/leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity.
6. Independent of power supply and line voltage, and free from external interference, voltage fluctuation.
Rating up to 100A
Breaking capacity up to 6kA
Model No: ID
Rated Current: 16, 25, 40, 63, 80, 100A
Sensetivity: 10, 30, 100, 300, 500mA
Rated Voltage: 230VAC(2P), 400VAC(4P)
No. Of Pole: 2P, 4P
Type: Type AC and Type A
Breaking Capacity: 6000A
Standards: IECEN 61008
Fault current indicator: Yes
Protection degree: I P20
Ambient temperature (with daily average 35):-5degree...+40degree
Storage temperation: -25degree...+70degree
|Rated Conditional Short-Circuit Curren||Inc 10ka|
|Rated Current ,in||16,25,32,40,63A|
|Rate Sensitivity Currents, IΔn||10,30,100,300mA|
|Number of Poles||2(1+N), 4 (3+N) Pole|
|Rated Voltage||2p:230VAC 4p:230/400VAC|
|Type of Trip||Electro-Magnetic Release|
|Type of Terminal||Pin Type|